Application and Documentation Checklist
The following list outlines the type of information you'll generally need to present when you apply for a loan. Your lender will tell you specifically what to bring.
- Complete the 1003 application with one of our loan officers or Apply Online Here.
- Employers' names and addresses for last two years (include dates of employment and gross monthly income).
- W-2s for last two years and pay stub(s) for last 30 days.
- If self-employed:
- Year-to-date profit and loss statement and balance sheet.
- Signed tax returns for at least one year.
- Supporting documentation for any other income.
- Gift letter (if applicable).
- Last two months' bank statements for the following:
- Checking and savings accounts.
- Credit unions.
- Security accounts (stocks, bonds, life insurance, IRAs, 401(k)s, etc).
- Information taken directly from credit report.
- Need to verify current names, addresses, account number, and balances for:
- Present creditors (car loans, charge accounts, student loans, etc).
- Present mortgage lender (last 12 months' canceled mortgage checks and most recent statement).
- Present landlord (last 12 months' canceled rent checks).
- You must also indicate creditors not on credit report.
- If applicable, with letter explaining circumstances:
- Judgments: provide copy of release/satisfaction.
- Bankruptcy: provide copies of schedule of Bankruptcy with a list of creditors and/or discharge of Bankruptcy.
- Other delinquent credits of record.
- Fully executed contract of sale for subject property (purchase only).
- Fully executed contract of sale of present home (if being sold).
- Schedule of real estate owned, copies of rental agreement (leases only), and signed tax returns for the past two reporting years.
- Current mortgage statements on all properties owned (if applicable).
- Addresses of residences for the last two years and landlord contact information.
- If you were a full-time student at any time in the past two years, a copy of your diploma or transcripts.
- Social Security Number and State/Federal issued Photo ID, can use green card if applicable.
- Copy of Divorce Decree (if applicable).